Smokeless ashtray limits the smell

QUESTION

Can anyone recommend a good smokeless ashtray? Or something that limits the smell of the smoke from a room? I am tired of opening the window to blow the smoke out. Im not concerned with "getting" caught or anything like that I just do not like the smell but would like to watch tv and smoke once in a while. I notice the smell goes away after a couple of hours but I wanted to know if there was any decent device that could cut that time down if I used that and aired out the room after I smoke.

ANSWER

there are "smoke away" aerosol products that get rid of smoke smells
or you can take an old toilet roll and put a dryer sheet at the end (tie it on with an elastic or something) and blow the smoke through that for ashtrays...one with water - they have real ones or me and my roomies just use an old spaghetti sauce jar put half way water and close the lid and when it gets nasty throw the whole thing away...or you could use a smokeless ashtray that work very well ..

No comments: